A blend of humor, creativity, imagination and media
Originals by Joanie Wolter
Locally World Famous and Internationally Collected
Learn to Sculpt With Fiber Clay
• Learn to work with fiber clay
• Learn to use unique armatures to create the frame for your sculptures, i.e. re-bar,
gourds, plastic bottles.
• Learn to repair cracks and breaks through use of repair material
• Learn to dry finish sculpted pieces to make them look like bronzes
• Learn that you can fix anything
• Learn that you are creative
o At the conclusion of the class you will have a completed sculpture!
o You don’t need to have sculpted before, or to have worked with clay to be successful.
o Just come ready to create and enjoy!
o Bring pictures of things you’d like to create!!!! I'll provide everything else!!!!
o Work does not have to be fired.
Instructor: Joanie Wolter
When and Where: Choose the date and venue (see Fiber Clay Sculpting link below)
Cost: Varies by class and location (see Fiber Clay Sculpting link below)
Materials: All are provided
In this class you will learn the skills listed below in a simple, relaxed, creative atmosphere and complete a beautiful, bronze-like sculpture in 2 days. This class is appropriate for ALL levels of sculptor. Beginners are welcome!!!!
In addition to the Joanie's upcoming in person classes, Joanie has an on-line course through Curious Mondo for sculpting with fiber clay. Click on the links below for further information.
Classes are over for 2022 - The 2023 schedule will be available for Hidden In The Hills